Honour Code and Community Code of Conduct
You agree that you:
- will not harass other Students, Attendees, Visitors, or HBW Employees;
- will not post online or distribute in any way materials subject to HBW copyright restrictions; and
Failure to adhere to this Honor Code impairs the integrity of our learning and sharing environment. If we determine that you have violated this Honor Code, we reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate, including, but not limited to, removing you from our programs.
HBW Community Code of Conduct
By engaging with HBW’s student or alumni community, whether as a student, mentor, reviewer, or otherwise, you are contributing to a culture of collaboration, mutual support, and lifelong learning. HBW’s Community Code of Conduct is enforced to foster a safe and welcoming learning environment for you and your fellow students and alumni.
The Community Code of Conduct is in place with the priority of preserving:
- Your safety
- Your privacy
- Respect among community members
Community Code of Conduct
By participating in HBW community services, you agree to:
- Cultivate a positive, supportive and safe environment;
- Communicate respectfully and considerately with all students, alumni and HBW staff;
- Not share content that is obscene, illicit, threatening, or discriminatory;
- Contribute constructively to discussions with fellow community members; and
- Notify HBW immediately if you become aware of Honor Code or community violations at [email protected]
The following behaviours are examples of the types of conduct that will not be tolerated in any HBW community:
- Harassment: Inappropriate, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or violent comments or conduct.
- Discrimination: Offensive comments related to gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or disease.
- Distributing inappropriate images: Use of sexual, violent, graphic, or derogatory images.
- Bullying: Deliberate intimidation, threats of violence, violent language, or other language (e.g., comments on physical appearance), designed to intimidate, degrade, or shame another person.
- Sexual harassment: Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Self-injury or Suicide: Postings in any of our communities that encourage self-injury or suicide. If you or someone you know is exhibiting signs of self-injury or suicide, please contact us at [email protected] You can also find help at Suicide Prevention NZ Lifeline and Befrienders.org globally.
- Other harmful conduct: Obscene, fraudulent, indecent, or libelous acts that defame, abuse, harass, discriminate against or threaten others.
HBW may take any action regarding your access to and/or use of the community, programs, or site as it deems appropriate in connection with a violation of this Community Code of Conduct, including, but not limited to, removal of your posts or other content, removing you from our programs, or removing you from any or all of our Services.
All reports of violations should be submitted to [email protected] and will be reviewed to determine the appropriate course of action in a timely manner.