Heart and Brain Works is a consultancy providing solutions for employee psychological health and safety in New Zealand and Australia.
We help you:
- Get data on employee wellbeing and assess risk to their mental health.
- Meet your legal obligations to monitor hazards to staff psychological health and safety.
- Adopt a preventative approach to mental wellbeing.
- Build psychological resilience against stress and burnout.
Our approach is data-driven and backed by research evidence. We are methodical, accurate, and responsive to your needs.
Find out more about our services below:
A thorough assessment that gives you clear risk areas and evidence-based recommendations.
The only scientifically-validated programme in NZ and AU to significantly reduce stress and burnout.
Targeted interventions to solve complex culture problems such as addressing incivility at work.
The cost of poor employee mental health
Cost of work absences to NZ businesses.
(Business NZ, 2019)
Paid in compensations for work-related mental health conditions(Safe Work Australia, 2020)
Depression costs the U.S. $51 billion in absenteeism and lost productivity
(Mental Health America, 2020)
Cost of lost productivity due to poor employee mental health
(Deloitte Insights, 2019)
If you’re ignoring wellbeing, you’re missing out on money.
(The New Zealand Institute of Economic Research, 2020)
spent on staff wellbeing
$5.00 to $12.00
back on your investment in a year*
* Money that is otherwise lost to poor productivity and absences (The New Zealand Institute of Economic Research, 2020)