Psychosocial Hazards Audit
We offer you a bespoke assessment that captures the aspects of work that may harm your employees’ psychological health and safety.
We have a proprietary algorithm that assesses risk of health impairment so you know exactly where you have to intervene.
What you get
- Bespoke psychosocial hazard tool
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Risk assessment
- Virtual consultation with lead consultant
Why choose us
- Tailored solution. Our tool adapts to meet your needs.
- Risk of health impairment. Our research validated algorithm tells you exactly what aspects of work pose a risk of mental health impairment.
- Thematic data analysis. Our analysis of your people’s comments goes beyond a surface sentiment analysis to explore deeper themes and identify root causes of problems.
- Recommendations. You receive recommendations in accordance with research evidence and international best practice (ISO 45003 Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace)
- Compliance. We help you meet your legal health and safety obligations regarding monitoring psychosocial hazards in NZ and AU.
See how this works in practice by reading these case studies:
- Staff complaints about high workload
- Signs of burnout in staff through anecdotal evidence
- High workload endemic in their industry & no immediate possibility to eliminate this hazard
- Lack of data regarding psychosocial hazards
- Miscommunication between one supervisor and staff
- Instances of disrespectful behaviours
- Low productivity and underperformance in some staff
- Not working as a cohesive team