Peer Support Programmes
For many, 2023 continues to be a stressful year. From extreme weather events to financial worries, employees are affected by a variety of stressors. Some outside the work environment, some part of it. There is never a one-size-fits-all approach. However, mounting research evidence encourages to have a Peer Support Programme in place, which helps reduce workplace stress and employee anxiety.
Is a Peer Support Programme the best option for your organisation?
Join our founder, Dr. Georgi Toma, to discover whether a Peer Support Programme is the right fit for your workplace and explore how it benefits your organisation and your employees.
In this webinar, you will learn the following:
1. What a Peer Support Programme Is and What Is It Not
2. The Benefits of Peer Support Programmes
3. The Need for Peer Support Programmes in Work Environments Dealing With Burnout, Stress, and Mental Distress
4. How to Assess if a Peer Support Programme Is Suitable for Your Organisation
5. Are There Risks Associated With Peer Support Programmes?
6. How We Can Help: Creating a Peer Support Programme Specific and Suited to Your Needs